The Italian oven for everyONE!
Batch of bread: 1/2 kg (1,1 lbs)
Number of people: 1 to 10
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top or Top + table version.
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performances. The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
Get the ONE oven right now and take it home effortlessly with the help of its small box 77x57x47 cm (30x22x18.5 in).
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the ONE oven, you just need small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4,4 lbs) of firewood you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- 50 Kg (110 lbs) of made in Italy
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
Cook the pizza in 90 seconds by turning it a couple of times to make it brown evenly.
Take the pizza out of the oven, cut it and tuck it in! You’re the great pizza chef!
Installing the one wood-fired oven
In the package, you will find: the door, the flue, the chimney cowl, the levelling legs, the wood basket and “slide in-slide out” pizza peel.