THE ELECTRIC PIZZA OVEN THAT STOPS SMOKING!
Zeno is a Neapolitan electric oven that reaches a temperature of 500°C.
It needs no chimney, unless expressly required by local laws, and it can neutralise bad smells with a simple odour eliminator.
It attains temperatures as high as a real wood-fired oven, which makes it perfect for countries where it is very complicated to get authorised to burn firewood. The exposed heating elements of the dome allow a rapid heating of the oven floor as well. By virtue of Alfa Forni’s high-density refractory bricks, the heat is retained much longer than in competing products, resulting in a drastic reduction in power consumption.
Thanks to the continuous research during the development stage of the Zeno oven, Alfa Forni has come up with the idea of keeping the control panel in the upper part to get the oven separate from the base. This feature allows you to choose whether to use the appliance without its base for greater ease of installation or to use it in all its glory as a compact and complete oven.
- Black lava stone top with stainless-steel slab to break thermal bridging.
- Insulated and painted front designed by Alfa Forni.
- Outer casing painted in high temperature silver grey.
- Stainless-steel extractor hood with vapours collection system designed by Alfa Forni.
- Refractory cooking chamber.
- 5 cm thick Alfa Forni interchangeable refractory oven floor.
- Triple insulation. Base: panels with density 180. Cooking chamber: 4 cm panels resistant to temperatures over 1 200°C; further insulation with ceramic fibre rolls.
- Stainless-steel funnelled vapour drainpipe.
- Interior lightbulb.
- Digital temperature control.
- Floor and dome independent power modulation; 9 heating elements in the vault, 6 in the floor.
- Removable insulated door.
- Adjustable vapour outlet valve.
- Personalisable cooking programmes.
- Programmable ignition.
- Easily accessible wiring.
- 4 hidden casters.
- Side anchor to facilitate transport.
- Side hooks for pizza peels.
- Continuous temperature measurement.